Blank Forms

Form for Assessment Complaints

Form to setup pre-pay account for Bulk Water

Every Village resident requires an annual burning permit.

Rental agreement for the Dave Shaw Memorial Complex

Delegations wishing to appear before Council must advise the CAO by noon on the Thursday before the scheduled Council meeting.

Application for all developments within the Village.

All dogs that reside in the Village, require a Dog License.

Application to the local recreation board.

All new utility accounts must be in the name of the landowner.